Get That Perfect Smile with Mini Braces
If you’re worried about a different look after getting braces, you should check out mini braces. They are an excellent alternative to conventional metal braces. These braces are the mini versions of regular braces. Although they are made of stainless steel, they may be more suitable for the patient.
Mini braces work like traditional braces. The wire holds the metal brackets placed on the teeth and gradually moves the teeth to their correct position. The most important difference between traditional braces and mini braces is in the size. Mini braces are about 30% smaller than regular braces. In spite of being small, these braces are just as strong as traditional braces because they are made of superior quality stainless steel. Thanks to their small size, they are barely noticeable and do not cause discomfort. In addition, they can be cleaned easily. Because of these features, Mini braces now enjoy tremendous popularity among teens and young adults.
Misaligned teeth can destroy a person’s self confidence. While teeth can be straightened by wearing braces, many people are reluctant to wear metal braces because they feel they do not look attractive. Mini braces solve this problem to a great extent. They straighten the teeth, and do not add any awkwardness to the smile. And since they are small, the patient’s “bite” isn’t affected much.
Benefits of using Mini braces
- They are smaller than traditional metal braces. This small size makes them less visible.
- They provide greater comfort. Because of their small size, they do not cause irritation in the jaws or gum.
- They can be cleaned easily. Since the brackets are small, food particles cannot accumulate in them. This also improves oral hygiene.
- They are made of superior quality stainless steel. This makes them less susceptible to wear and tear. In fact, these braces can easily withstand the entire duration of the treatment.
- The replaceable rubber ties which attach the archwire to the brackets are available in a variety of colors.
Mini Braces in Irvine and Los Angeles, CA
Braces America provides superior orthodontic care in Los Angeles and Irvine. Our orthodontists are experts in new orthodontic treatments and technologies and work one-on-one with our patients. We help them choose the right treatment option. Call us today to discover more.